Pages

May 8, 2011

Happenings since 10.12.10

           Alright, so It has been almost seven months since our numptuals took place at the bountiful temple. Phillip and I just had the oppurtunity to watch our wedding video for the very first time yesterday! What a wonderful time that was!! While watching we realized alot of the people we saw then, we haven't seen since and decided to create this blog. This way those of you that we love and adore can still keep up with the happenings of the new Tobster clan!

Our wedding day was the most memorable day we have both had thus far, and the memories are continuing in full force. We have been able to experience many things and are loving every second of it! Here are just a few highlights...
  • First Haloween :No trick or treaters, due to the crazy schedule of mother nature.
  • First Thanksgiving : Which I LOVED...phill's family has a tradition of going around the table and letting everyone know what they are most thankful for, i have never seen that before, and loved it...I am sure you can guess what we said..
  • First Christmas: Phillip's dad helped me give him one of the greatests christmas gifts ever, he cried, i cried and we both were a little more greateful for all of our blessings that day. Especially the gift our savior offers to all of resurection to all and eternal families.
  • First New years: Phillip unfortuanatley had to work, but his sweet sister Hailey and I had a night on the town!!! We went to EVE which is a newer charity function that ebay puts on annually. There were games, and food, and...Mr. Beeb (aka..phillip) working. Hailey and I walked our little bunzes off going from place to place and were pretty worn out by the time new years hit. After that we all came over to my moms for a toast with some sparkling cider and our traditional pot and pan banging...then off to bed!
  • Cruising to ensenada: Phill's family (the less new generation of tobler clan) and ourselves all had the belssing of escaping real life for a week and went to play on a Cruise boat. We all hopped in two cars and drove to St. george. We spent the night at Phill's grandparents place down there and continued on the road the next morning. A day was spent in cali with some of phillips mothers old friends and then off to the boat. We were SOOO lucky! It was almost like a second honey moon for Mr. Beeb and I, as well as some great time for Mrs. Beeb to get to know her new family!
  • First Valentines Day: Mr. Beeb dressed up in a suit and tie...when I came home from work, I walked through our door and found rose petals, a big vase full of flowers, chocolates, and a love note. I proceeded to try and find him, however he was hiding in our closet...when he came out he had a rose in his hand and said " will you be my valentine?" I yelped right out loud "OF COURSE"...and then smootched his face!
  • Monica and Phillips wedding: If you recall my little sister got a ring from the man she is deeply in love with just before our wedding day. Whelp?!... They are now happily married, living in salt lake and doing very well (just incase you were wondering).
  • Birthday's galore: Phillip's father, sister, mother, and my mother, father, and new brother in law have all had their b-days. One year older and wiser too! Hailey is now 16 and on the road!
  • Adam's Mission: Our studly brother decided to serve a full time mission! What a big decision he had to make, but we are so incredibly proud of him, and know he will accomplish incredible things!
  • Brian and Lindie's engagement: Yesterday was also a great day for Brian and little Lindie (his new fiance'e) He proposed to her lastnight while rock climbing...so we will probably see some of you soon at their wedding festivities!
  • "Happy wife day": As Mr. Beeb puts it. No kiddos yet...so technically I am not a mother. So he found a new day when he could spoil me :)
Oh and last but not least....We MOVED! out of the old basement apartment into the cutest tiny house right here in Bountiful. We planted our First garden together..(took all day and we both got fried) but we are super excited for the goodness that will bring!

There you go... those are some of the many wonderful things we are getting to experience. I am continually amazed at the blessings provided to our family each day! I know our Heavenly Father is watching over us every minute of the day. I also am greatful for a wonderful man who knows this as well. What a great example he is to me everyday! I am the luckiest woman on planet earth! Love you sweetie!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.