 |
| Massive 5 Pt. Buck in our garden....Grrrrrrr! |
So we have been very successful with our garden this year...however...something just keeps eating the tops of our tomato plants so we only have one baby tomato on all the 6 plants we have. At first we thought it was snails or rabbits or something because there was no foot prints in the garden up until about 2 weeks ago...then I saw it...the first deer hoof print in the garden and today the little bugger decided to show himself. He was not even trying to be sneaky at all! We had to scare him out of the yard and are hoping he does not come back, but our garden is delish...and If he shows up again I don't blame him!! I told Phillip however to memorize his face so he can get him in the hunt that way...we are just feeding our own dinner! hahahah! Drn' Deer!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.