Things Phillip does for me:
- Cleans the house
- Smooches and cuddles
- Smiles when I am grumpy
- Flowers to make the day a little brighter
- Gifts...even when It's not my birthday
- Tells me he loves me several times a day.
- Calls to check up on me, or tell me exciting things about his day.
- Puts my favorite smelling cologne on because he knows i will notice.
- Shaves and then comes to smooch my face until I notice, then giggles when he sees the light bulb turn on and I have realized just exactly what he is doing.
- Takes care of the small and simple things around the house such as our bird, watering the plants or the garden, starting loads of laundry, mopping the floor so it sparkles, etc.
- Makes me laugh till I cry...as well as make my "ugly laugh"
- Is a worthy priesthood holder and continues to strive and improve himself by living the gospel and being the best he can be.
- Uplifts me when I am sad, angry or hurt.
- Spoils me rotten on my birthday!
- Pretends to be so upset when I tell him " you are in SO much trouble Mr."
- Has a childlike attitude about everything that makes our everyday seem like an adventure.
- Picks up the pieces when I forget to
- Is a very attentive listener
- Gives very good advice even when It is hard to hear sometimes, but I know it is the best thing.
- Is a romantic heart and does whatever he can to sweep me off my feet!
- Writes me love notes randomly that brighten my day
- And finally Does not judge me or criticize me for being who I am, he loves me regardless of my imperfections and weaknesses and loves me with out holding back!
Things I do for My Man:
- Make him nice meals to come home to...I learned from a wise woman on my mission something that I have loved ever since I heard it "When I make dinner for my family I want them to feel like they are going out to eat at the nicest restaurant so nothing else will compare to meals at home." I know Mr. Beeb would rather have me cook something for him than go out to eat..most meals anyway...but sometimes we are both dying for a quick meal and out to eat it is :)
- Fold his laundry and put it away
- Clean the house when life is not too crazy, but picking up when It is.
- When he has had bad days at work I surprise him with fun things at home so when he walks through the door he forgets and can be at peace in his own home.
- Little things like simple I love you's, cuddles, smooches...ect.
- Picking him up when he is down
- Giggling with him every night
- Keeping him on his toes when he least expects it with the little naughty streak that i inherited in my genes.
- Listening when he needs my ears
- Advising when he needs advice
- Noticing when I am not my beset and apologizing for my bad behavior and grumpy selfishness
- Getting him things that light up his face and bring out the childish excitement that I love to see.
- Loving him for who he is and letting him know it everyday!
I am very grateful to have such a loving, caring, and courageous husband. And I am so excited to continue to learn more about him, grow closer to him, and continue these simple expressions of our love over the many years to come! Love you baby! Thanks for being my best friend.



No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.