As most of you know It was my birthday over the weekend! 26 years older and wiser too. I was spoiled...terribly spoiled. The Mr. and I as well as my sister and her husband were able to get work off for a family reunion up in Wy...all of us have been very nervous because my grandpa hasn't been. in great shape and we were worried this would be the last family reunion with Grandpa. However, I am happy to report that Gramps is doing much much better! Whoooooo! We were all cooped up at grams for 2 days giggling, huging, chatting, and enjoying the country air. The reunion had a great turn out over 80 people...our family is gigantic. (see This article to learn more) After the reunion my sweet grandma had a cake all prepared for birthday candles and singing!! It was delish. I am so lucky to have such a wonderful loving family! Thank you all for the birthday loves! The next day was my actual birthday...but also the day we were heading home. We went home through Yellowstone and Jackson Hole and Enjoyed the shocking beauty they had to offer. It was by far the most enjoyable relaxing birthday! We also stopped at my wonderful "In-laws" and they had another cake prepared as well as some gifties...I officially have my very own canning set! whoooo! Thank you so very much. I have said this before, and am publicly announcing it again. I couldn't have asked for better "In-laws"!!! Love you guys! Here are some pics we got on the way home! Enjoy!
| Yellowstone!!! WHOOOOO |
| Steam was coming out in the weirdest places...this was one of them. I also couldn't believe how clear this water was! |
| How cute are they?! |
| Love this man! |
| The cutest guy alive! |
| Me and My darling man. |
| The sis and I! |
| Dragons mouth spring...I was positive that there was a real breathing dragon in that cave....my sister was convinced that it ate a baby. |
| This guy was just chillin' next to the mud volcano...chewing his cud...true country style! |
| It was incredibly beautiful |
| Upper falls |
| At the edge of the upper falls....that thing was so POWERFUL! |
| steps to see the falls |
| Coyote..hunting...it was lunch time! lol |
| Swimming Buffalo...cute as can be! |
| An Elk that was spotted in Yellowstone |
| The Tetons....It was not a great day for visibility |
| My Beautiful sis and her sweet man! |
| The antlers were a must for the fellas! |
| Heaven cloud at the close of my birthday day...dreamy! |
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.