First of all I would like to once again wish Mr. Beeb a wonderful birthday! Through our short time together I have seen this wonderful man of mine grow and develop into quite the gem! His patience has been tried...(trust me, He has to deal with me for his wife! hahaha) He has become more confident in himself, more willing to see Gods hand in our lives together and more humbled at the wonderful blessings he has been able to recognize. Despite our trials he has grown much from them and I couldn't ask for a better man to hold my hand through the ups and downs! A man who tells me I can conquer the world and encourages me to do so everyday. I love you sweet heart!!! You are my angel from heaven and I am so glad I get to see you grow one year older and wiser every year! Happy birthday sweet man of mine!
Here are a few pics of his birthday weekend, and our July 4th adventuring! ..ps. Happy Independence day everyone. We are blessed to live in this country with all the freedoms we have! God Bless America!
| Mr. Beeb and My pops hiking (it was a late fathers day activity.) |
| We had to climb up massive rock walls to reach our destination :) ...this is one of them....Don't FALL DAD!!! |
| Doughnut falls, a quick beautiful hike up big cotton wood canyon! one of my favorite hikes of all time, mostly for the rock climbing at the very end! whoooot! |
| Inside the cave! It was beautiful |
| Look at the beauty that we were surrounded by! |
| Our little chipmunk friend, he sat right down in front of us and was chowing down! |
| Me and my sweetheart. At pine-view reservoir. We had been invited by some friends to go boating with them, our response to their inquiry....YES PLEASE!!! |
| Mr. Wally and Mr. Beeb...the brow-ski's hahaha. |
| Playin' on the canoe! At one point they swamped it and sang songs underneath! those brotherman's have so much fun together. I am greatful to have such a great brother-in-law! |
| Last but not least the boating adventuring...this Is Mr. Ulrich ( who is the boat owners son, teaching us all how to wake surf)...he was pretty much pro. |
| Next up My Mr. Got up on the first try....I was very impressed! Love you beeb! |
| Mr Wally was third...he also got up on the first try and rocked it over some massive wakes from other boats! |
| Little sister H was fourth! We all were very impressed with her skills as well...this girl is a hard core fighter! Struggled getting up but she wanted to do it and she did! whooooot! |
| Little Brother A was next...he was a natural...he eventually made it to the "sweet spot" and dropped the rope to surf the wake! |
| While switching to the last wake surfer I caught a snap shot of the most handsome guy holding up the flag!....what a dude eh?!?! |
| Last of all Mrs. Ulrich giving it a go. I thought It was so darling of her husband to coach her through the whole thing step by step. |
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.