How many of you have heard of Lovell days?...I'm pretty sure not many, considering Lovell is a tiny town in Wyoming that you have to know or have passed through to find it on a map! hahaha. Last weekend I got to go back up to Lovell with my mom and step-dad to see my sweet family over Lovell days! (a celebration of when the town was established!) We went to a parade, had a family barbecue, and got to see the beautiful countryside and enjoy fireworks at the end of the day! I ended up driving my Auntie and cousins home to Utah and they went to spend some time at Lagoon! I promised my uncle (who is currently in Afghanistan) I would post pictures since he wasn't able to be there. So...Uncle poco, Here they are!!!
 |
| Our cute family! missing quite a few however!! |
 |
| Cute little B with her hand over her heart. |
 |
| Gettin' the candies! |
 |
| Little B with her Lei |
 |
| Enjoying a pizza slice she won from the parade....this girl got the best of everything. A poster, a lei, a pizza slice, a fat boy, and an otter pop! |
 |
| The Follies...Auntie J thought you would like these pics :) |
 |
| The girls, just enjoying the parade! |
 |
| Ren...in the back covered by the girl in the front! |
 |
| The cars...well, they explain themselves! |
 |
| Signing the constitution float...look closely at one of the signers. |
 |
| Danie!!! |
 |
| Thought this was cool...Church float behind the signing of the constitution... |
 |
| Aunt Karen's class float. |
 |
| The cute couple |
 |
| The fireworks to finish the day out at horseshoe bend! |
 |
| The grand finale |
Thanks babe for letting me desert you for a weekend so I could enjoy my family for a little while!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.